Amazingly friendly service, incredibly helpful and hospitable. We had to wait for a repair to our ignition lock (after being turned away by other companies) and were offered coffee and treated like guests. The owner's persistence in getting us help and scheduling an appointment saved us considerable money. An excellent store all around.David K.
Friendly and great service from a local business! I called Downtown Locksmith to get help with a deadbolt I had lying around that was the wrong size for our new door. The owner asked me to call back with FaceTime to see the lock. After seeing it, he told me that he could fix the problem. I drove in, and he exchanged the ill-fitting part for a proper-sized one at no charge. I'll definitely be back to this neighborhood shop!Tony O.
Look no further if you need a locksmith! I needed a duplicate key for my Honda Cr-v and I'm so glad I called this place. The owners (husband and wife team) are down-to-earth, super friendly, trustworthy AND they offer the best service and price. I spoke with Saville (spelling?) on the phone and she took my order in with urgency and was so kind and honest about everything. She kept me informed throughout the entire process from start to finish and was very hospitable. I can truly attest that the yelp reviews here are all on point! I highly, highly recommend this place! You will not be disappointed.Michael R.
I was an idiot and locked myself out of my apartment the other night. Never done it before, to be honest, but apparently my wife is an old hand at it. She sighed and immediately sought out a locksmith on Yelp, these guys being the first to come up. They said half an hour, arrived in half an hour, had the lock picked in three minutes. My keys were right where i left them on the stove, and the cat was staring at me quite normally. The nice locksmith didn't even want the cupcake we offered him. Extra points for being cool enough to drive a black Smart car like my old one.Rob C.
Spread the word. Share our locksmith on:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)